South Lake is a great place to work! We have a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and visitors always comment on how lovely our school is. Our children are a pleasure to work with, and staff turnover is low.
We are committed to reducing staff workload and have a family-friendly absence policy. We have a staff benefits package that includes access to medical services and a trained Mental Health first-aider on the staff team.
Please see below for any vacancies, and you might be lucky enough to come and be part of our team.
Current vacancies - updated June 2022
The Governors would like to recruit an Assistant Head.
As we do not have a teaching post available, this will be an internal appointment. Senior members of staff with a good level of teaching experience, evidence of whole-school impact and recent senior leadership experience are invited to express an interest. Interviews will be held with members of the resource committee.
Applicants need to provide a short letter as an expression of interest to the Headteacher. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 29th June.
South Lake is a high achieving, caring school where children are valued as individuals and are keen learners. We are proud of our positive ethos and have a strong commitment to our children, families and staff.
We are looking for someone with
- A passion for teaching
- A rigorous approach to ensure the best outcomes for all pupils
- A good sense of humour and an understanding of how to achieve a life balance
- The skills to build positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
We can offer:
- A forward - thinking school team with a commitment to managing workload
- Membership of an active and engaging partnership with local schools
- A well-resourced, high quality learning environment
- A caring and inclusive school
- Happy, well-motivated children
- High standards of learning and behaviour
- A friendly local community
Please complete the WBC application form below and email it to Mrs Jacques: email@example.com