Skip to content ↓

South Lake Primary School

Important reminder about South Lake being a nut free school

Due to some of our pupils suffering with life threatening nut allergies, we are a NUT FREE SCHOOL. An allergic reaction (anaphylactic shock) can occur through ingestion of nut products, cross contamination and breathing nut dust in the air.

Please could you:

  • Avoid giving children nuts or nut products in their packed lunches.
  • Avoid giving nuts or nut products or snacks/bars containing nuts for break time snacks
  • Avoid supplying the school with cakes or food items containing nuts for birthday celebrations, sales or events
  • Avoid sending containers such as cereal boxes for Art lessons into school which may have contained produce made with nuts

Thank you for your support.

Orchard Learning Alliance