Sports Day KS2
POSTPONED - due to bad weather
Sadly, the field is already getting waterlogged and there is heavy rain forecast from now until just before we are due to start tomorrow. We will reschedule to the reserve date of June 27th and hope for kinder weather. Apologies for any inconvenience.